At La Palmera, we want every shopping experience to be relaxing and enjoyable. Rest assured, La Palmera has security officers on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as well as an on-site Corpus Christi Police Department office, which is operational each weekend and located next to Mall Shoe Service.
As a courtesy, we are happy to provide a security escort to your vehicle. Just stop by Concierge located in West Court, and we will be happy to assist you.
You may also call Concierge at (361) 991-5718 or La Palmera Security directly at (361) 991-4709 to make the request.
"17 at 7" Policy
To ensure the best shopping experience for guests of all ages, La Palmera has a "17 at 7" policy which states children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian after 7 p.m. while in La Palmera's public areas. The policy, which is standard at all Trademark Property developments, does not apply to those who may be dining in a restaurant or shopping in one of its stores.
After 7 p.m., La Palmera security officers may request ID from individuals found in La Palmera's public spaces who appear to be under 17 and without parental supervision. Those unable to produce proof of age will be asked to leave the property until they can return with proper ID or be escorted to a phone to call and make transportation arrangements. Unescorted children will be required to remain with La Palmera personnel until their transportation has arrived.
La Palmera Security
- (361) 986-7921 (Non-emergency)
In case of emergency, dial 911
Concierge (361) 991-5718
SAFETY TIPS FOR SHOPPERS
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you're shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name....as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don't leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards...don't "flash your cash."
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- NEVER HESITATE TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE.